Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Graphic Design.



Disclaimer:
Any action taken in response to this request may very well encourage a questionable breech of personal ethics. However, in doing so could greatly benefit your appetite for trail mix.

Story:
Northern Lights Trading Post of Bozeman has sponsored a tshirt design contest with the theme "local landmark" awarding in-store gift certificates for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place designs. The online voting process has been revealed to be nothing more than a complete hoax with people voting themselves all day long. So, as an act of good measure, I have elected to take corruption into my own hands, and in a shameless act of self interest have decided to racketeer a few votes of my own. If I somehow end up winning a thing I will gladly be sharing a handful of trail mix with each and every one of you on mountain top in the near future. So, here goes, one of the best dang designs in the entire batch happens to be "Beartooth Pass" by, you guessed it, yours truly, DZjr.

1. See the designs http://northernlightstrading.blogspot.com/

2. VOTE! Send an email to contests@northernlightstrading.com with your vote or, drop by Northern Lights on Babcock to fill out a paper ballot.

PS. For any of you out there who want nothing more than to follow your heart and vote for a design other than the impossibly amazing "Beartooth Pass", I urge you to keep in mind that trail mix I mentioned earlier.

PSS. "You want a toe? I can get you a toe. Beleive me, there are ways Dude. Hell, I can get you a toe by three o'clock this afternoon, with nail polish."

No comments:

Post a Comment