Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dog Racing

Sorry for my absence the past few weeks. It's not because I haven't done anything, it's because I've been too busy to post. Here's my backlog of adventures.

Yesterday, me and 4 of my fellow American geology students took the bus to the dog racing park to see what all the fuss is about. It was amazing! There were 10 races, and all of us decided we should bet on a dog to get the whole experience. Ellie and I decided to go halvsies on a bet, so we arbitrarily picked a race and a dog, and we WON! Unfortunately, we only doubled our money, and we only put down 2 euro. It was pretty darn fun. You aren't allowed to take flash photography, so here's a video of the start of a race. I hope it works - I've never uploaded a video.

1 comment: