Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

South to Montana!

I'm ba-ack!! Two weeks shy of a year and I'm finally back in Montana. It's been a good, good year, but I've sure missed home!

My two friends Whitney and Helen flew to Anchorage to make the drive down with me. We were SO lucky and ended up with absolutely wonderful weather for the whole drive! It took us three and a half days to make it from Girdwood to Libby! Unfortunately, we didn't stop to do much along the way, but the scenery and the company was incredible!

Destruction Bay at sunset

Uh-oh! We made it, but just barely! Thanks to Helen's
Mario Andretti entrance into the gas station!
I think the Canadians were impressed!

Who is actually working here? And why can't we get through? 
We had to sit here while these two chatted, then the girl in neon 
got a roll of TP and made her way into the trees for a spell, 
and then the lady holding the sign tooksome pictures of the 
neon girl. The Yukon is a strange place.

Mount Robson. Almost to Jasper!

Jasper National Park






Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig strrrrrrrrrrrrreetch. . . aaaaaaaaah.

Stuffed in the car.

Makin' dinner on the road.

Beautiful sunset in Jasper.

 Group foto.

No comments:

Post a Comment