Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Georgia On My Mind

I went to Augusta, GA to see Old Crow Medicine Show at a bluegrass festival/BBQ cook off!! It was great fun and definitely one of the BEST shows I've ever seen! It was a quick trip and I didn't take many photos. I was too busy having fun at the festival to take pictures, but on Sunday, we went to a state park called Stone Mountain, which was kind of silly, but the stone 'mountain' is a 1,000 ft. hunk of granite sticking up out of the ground! It's a pretty amazing sight! Those are the only pictures I took. If you want to see what OCMS looks or sounds like, Google em. :)

A giant mass of granite.

Don't take everything for granite!
(I had to . . . )

The only souvenir I brought home from Georgia.
Now I'm peeling. It's the gift that keeps on giving!



No comments:

Post a Comment