Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Galway Girls

Happy New Year! I've been neglecting my blogging lately, but not due to any lack of material. The new year has been a busy one so far and it doesn't appear that it will slow down any time soon. Two of my friends from Missoula are visiting me in Cork right now and they want to see everything they can, and I want to do it with them AND somehow balance school in with it all. I haven't had to be in school in January for the past 3 years and it's wild to be in my second week of the third quarter!

I recently took the girls to Kinsale, Blarney, and Galway, but I'm going to skip the blog of Kinsale and Blarney for now since I've already been there and you've already seen photos, but here's Galway!

The Burren Area (limestone)

We found loads of snails hanging out in the Burren.

Be Careful - Cliffs of Moher

There were loads and loads of fossils in the stones used to build the stairs around the cliffs. We probably looked like fools taking pictures of the stairs, but there was some really interesting fossils in them!

The Cliffs of Moher

1 comment: