My roommate Ellie and I got a wild hair on Friday night and decided we were going to go to Killarney National Park. She's been talking about going for ages, and we finally went. There is actually some snow on the peaks of the mountains! It was great to see snow, but we didn't get a chance to get anywhere near it. We'd like to go back when the weather is a bit nicer and take a little hike. The mountains to the west of Loch Leane are the tallest mountains in Ireland. They are beautiful, but don't quite compare to Montana mountains.

Red deer I think
Loch Leane
Ellie and me.

Fungus amongus.

Lock Leane and Ross Castle with snow capped mountains in the background!

Ross Castle

Getting into the tree!

Ellie squeezed in.

Fungus amongus.
Lock Leane and Ross Castle with snow capped mountains in the background!
Ross Castle
Getting into the tree!
Ellie squeezed in.
Hangin' around.
Ellie and me.
I really love the picture of the castle with the swans! how pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove the Swans - great photo!
ReplyDelete