This weekend was filled with fun activities! The Girdwood Forest Fair got the town bustling for the weekend, so I spent Friday evening and the better part of Saturday sampling the fine brews and enjoying the music and crafts. On Sunday, a coworker of mine swung by the bunx to see if anyone wanted to go to Hatcher Pass with him. The sun was shining and I couldn't pass up the offer! He was going up to go para-gliding, and I just wanted to hike around.
My friend Carl takin' off!
Marmot Peak Summit
This is where I went while Carl was flying. He kept flying over me
and hovering for a chat. The people around me on the trail were fairly amused.
Checking out one of many abandoned mine shafts.
(Don't worry mom, that's as far in as I went.)
An old fire truck parked at a firework stand.
The siren still works and I got to sound it!
A cruise in the Batmobile to top off the day!
It didn't actually run and there wasn't much of a
seat left. Also the driver door didn't really close.
No comments:
Post a Comment