Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Monday, November 28, 2011

Friendsgiving!

This year was probably my favorite Thanksgiving. I usually find it boring, and I'm not very keen on turkey, so it's not something I usually look forward to. We had the best group of people and everybody brought a family favorite and all the food blew all my expectations out of the water. I think our bird was really fresh as well, because I've never enjoyed turkey so much in my life! Everything was so delicious, and the next morning I was still too full to eat. I flew to Rome early in the morning and couldn't eat until after we landed in Rome! I want to have that dinner over and over again.

The boys, Abe, Rob, and Zach, surprised me with a crocheted hat that they all pitched in to make. It's absolutely beautiful and I was really surprised that they got me something! Then I pulled it out, only to find I'd been Iced. I have to say it was a clever Icing, and I deserved revenge from some previous Ice attacks. I absolutely love the hat and it fits perfectly. Thanks Boys! (You can see it in the picture - the hat on my head is indeed the one they made for me.)

The dinner crew. The majority of us were American, but there was a Canadian, who celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving on the American date, and an Irish gal who was celebrating her first Thanksgiving!


The Spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment