Today my lovely friends Laura and Eithne (pronounced Ett-na) took Ellie and me to Fota Island. Fota is a really neat wildlife park filled with zoo animals. You can walk around and have a look at all the critters. Kangaroos run around as they please, as do the waterfowl and peacocks. It was pretty fun! Here are some of the critters we saw.
Lovely day for a walk.
Capybaras
Red Panda (or Lesser Panda)
Giraffes!
Don't stick your fingers through the fence or the
cheetahs might get 'em!
Mama 'Roo and her Joey
I'm not sure what kind of bird this is, but I consulted my friend
Lisa, who is an avid bird nerd, and she thinks it might be
a Helmeted Guineafowl. It made an awfully strange sound,
I know that much for sure!
Lisa, who is an avid bird nerd, and she thinks it might be
a Helmeted Guineafowl. It made an awfully strange sound,
I know that much for sure!
Horned Oryx
Zebras!
Ostriches.
Me, Ellie, Laura, & Eithne



No comments:
Post a Comment