Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ewe Sculpture Garden in Glengarriff

I don't have a heck of a lot of time to write a bunch, but I have tons of photos, so that'll have to do for now! This was the coolest place I've been this year. :)

MT here I come!!!

This pretty much sums up Ireland.

 Start of the gardens!

One of the "The Sisters"

Plants of the gardens.

"Factor 50 - Too Little, Too Late"


The path to the back gardens

Chess. There were games all around that we were
encouraged to play. The bugs were too bad to stand
still long enough to get a game going.

This is my favorite one.

"The Milk of Human Blindness"

I love these


 Sheela came! The faces in the background are part of a series called
"Peer Pressure." Each face is made from clothing because that can 
be such a source of peer pressure during adolescence. 

"The Recycle Bug"

We walked down to the fishing hole after our tour
of the gardens and when I tried to soak my feet, 
the dried out algae on the rock became really slippery
and I slid into the river past my knees! Gianna caught
the escape on camera.

The fishing hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment