Well, I have less than a week to go over here, but I took one last weekend trip to Killsheelan to stay for the weekend at my friend Marie's house. This is a short post so enjoy the pictures!
The view of Slievenamon (pronounced sleeve-nĂ¡-MON)
and Killsheelan from our wander through the forest.
The Well (which is really more of a spring)
Pickin' wild garlic.
Our collection of wild garlic. We roasted it on the barbeque
for dinner and ate it with steak. YUM!
That's Sheela and me, but Sheela is kind of hard to see.
Marie, Ellie, & me.
Ellie, Marie, & me.
Ellie & me lovin' Killsheelan.
This is where another one of my friends lives.
YES - he LIVES here, and YES, it's a REAL castle.
It's kind of a bad picture but I didn't want to be rude so
I tried to be sly when I took it.
Cool, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment