Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Monday, May 14, 2012

Sunshine On My Shoulders!

On Sunday I was planning on going into the geology department to study, but we were locked out. My friend Gianna invited me to join her to take her dog for a walk to the park, so I did that instead and managed to not study at all. I needed some sun though! She brought her contact juggling balls and she started to teach me while we sat in the sunshine. 

"It's so grey in Ireland it's like living underneath an elephant."

Gianna and the cool image in the ball. As it turns out, this 
ball acts like a magnifying glass in the sun, so you have to
 be careful not to scorch yourself!

The sun is different here than it is in Montana. I don't know if it just 
seems different here because I'm not used to seeing it, or what, but 
Ireland is one of the most beautiful places in the world when the
sun shines.

I think it's so neat how the image gets turned upside down!

Obviously this isn't sunshine, but I took this on my way to a party
on Saturday night. It's unusual for the river to be this calm and also
to see stars. That's probably a planet, but that's pretty rare as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment