Ibex[love]

Ibex[love]

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Strolling . . .

My friends Karlene and Gavin are in Ireland visiting. They are WWOOFing outside of Macroom so I haven't really gotten to see much of them. They took 2 days off and came and spent the night in Cork with me and we had a grand ole' time. I had to study quite a lot, but we did get to spend some much needed time together. I took them out for pizza and beer and then took them to a very typical Irish pub with live traditional music. It was a nice reprieve from studying. 

Pints at An Spalpin Fanac

This is outside of an old church that has been converted
into an arts center. They have a coffee shop, movie theater,
and an art gallery in here. I LOVE the "bubbles" at night.






This is the "magic bridge" in Cork. It doesn't look 
very magical with the camera flash, but the lights have
motion sensors so that when you walk by the light
on either side of you turns off. This is Gavin and Karlene
dancing across the magic bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment